Hi, I'm Gordon, for those who dont know me I am a nut about a fantastic Operations Management product from Microsoft called MOM.
I am a MOM MVP, Technical Architect, Evangeliser and now Blogger, and will be sharing some of my experiences with MOM 2005, as well as sharing my thoughts on all things Microsoft Management.
A big post SP1 hotfix rollup has now been released which fixes the following problems that have been identified with a number of System Center Operations Manager 2007 SP1 management packs:
· Unable to discover CSDVersion on Windows Vista machines
· Unable to discover operating system properties on Windows 2000 SP4
· Agent HandleCountThreshold monitor does not restart Health service on exchange agent if HandleCountThreshold is exceeded
· ACS Collection rule references a wrong EventID
· Performance collection raises erroneous alerts for disabled services due to unavailable perf counters
· A script bug prevents cluster discovery where Virtual Server Name is a subset of the Physical Server Name.
It is available through CSS and the KB article is KB951979